Sunday 13 November 2011

Dichotomy... Oh That's Me!!

I am a puzzle… wrapped up in an enigma blahblahblah…

I am right-handed… but I eat food left-handed.
I am very learned in grammar… but I make up words.
I am very grounded… but I daydream constantly.
I love all animals… but I truly hate my neighbour's cat.
I love tattoos… but I have none.
I have solid self-esteem… but I dislike most pictures of myself.
I have an artistic, non-linear, free-for-all personality… but when my mind is frazzled and confused, I do Find-A-Word puzzles in a strict, methodical, regimented way.
I adore makeup… but I do not wear it very often.
I love seeing movies in the theatre… but I only go if someone else takes me.
I have a positive outlook… but sometimes I am absolutely certain that the world is both, already in hell and positively irredeemable.
I love beaches… but I rarely go.
I am proud of my life, but also prone to POFFs: Profound Overwhelming Feelings of Failure.




2 comments:

  1. You kind of defined me too....I have so much of makeup but I am so uncomfortable putting it to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB...o yeah???? I know why...'cz bful women (from outside n inside) like U n Me don't require any make-up...cheers ;D

    ReplyDelete