Saturday 15 October 2011

I’m irritated



I’m irritated. Irritated because people around me are experiencing life-changing moments, both professionally and personally. I seem to be the only one stuck in a rut. Actually, not so much of ‘stuck’ but more like I’m not able to change gears... not even into the second one!
Ohk...I’m extremely happy for these people yet somehow I feel jaded. What makes it worse is the fear of losing them to distance, time and space...
Losing my bestest buddy, my darling friend to a town 2 hours away!
Losing my man-friend to his high-stress job!
Losing my confidante to her wedding bells!



4 comments:

  1. I knw how it feels... Things can go wrong in a single night but it takes days to get right...!! Just hang in there chikks... You'll be fine.. Stay positive and believe things change for good and something good is comin your way.. Eventually it will happen too.. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for the kind words superrnickkk :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arey... That's ok.. No issues... After all Why are frnds for ?? Kyonki har ek frnd zarroori hota hai..! :D

    ReplyDelete